We offer flexible memberships for individuals, groups and larger companies. Whether you have a working space need or just a desire to be connected to our larger community, you can find a membership type that suits you best. So go ahead — choose your own adventure!
Don’t need a place to work but want to tap into the COCO community? Our Fan membership may be what you’re searching for.
How do you work?
We've designed COCO to work for a diverse range of people with different priorities:
"I'm independent. I work when and how I want."
COCO gives you the freedom to be who you want to be. Whether you are a developer, designer, consultant, or any other profession, you can use COCO as your base. We are a place where you can put your head down to work, lift your head up and expand your network, or dream about your next innovation. It can all happen here.
"I'm building a startup. I've got to keep things lean and flexible."
COCO is a catalyst for action. We are not clock-watchers or those waiting for retirement; we are energy, potential, excitement. We want to be the cup of coffee (and to give you plenty of free coffee) that gets you started every day as you perfect your product and convince the world it is the next big thing.
"I'm building a career. I need a professional space where I can work, host meetings, and get inspired."
COCO is your great taste of innovation. We bridge the gap between office life and a life of creating new potential. Whether you're growing your company or giving it a new point of view, we can support your needs for a few hours or several years.
"We're building a business. We need the ability to focus, expand and continually serve our clients."
COCO is built to match your needs as you build, shift, and evolve your company. We understand that as your clients move, you move, often times in countless directions and the services, support, and spaces you need will have to match. We are always here to do that.
- Membership levels for 5 or 14 days per month, or 24/7 access
- Access to all COCO locations (member of one, member of all)
- Meeting room time included in some membership levels
- Optional add-ons include 24/7 access, mailbox, storage, etc.
- Monthly memberships starting at $85 per mo.
- Dedicated work space for small businesses and startups
- Designed for teams of 2 to 16 people
- Includes meeting room use
- Starting at $1,000 per month
- Flexible access to COCO for employees and work groups from larger companies
- Access to all COCO spaces
- Includes meeting room use
All memberships include:
- Access to all COCO spaces (member of one, member of all!)
- Super strong WiFi (1GB fiber internet power by Comcast Business)
- Unlimited gourmet coffee, tea and water
- Meeting room access with online booking capabilities
- Free guest access for reserved meeting spaces
- Member-only events such as lunch 'n learns, happy hours and breakfast clubs
- Discount day passes for guests, and free guest access for up to two hours
- Business services including use of a networked printer/scanner/copier; notary services onsite
- An account on COCO's member social network, COCOverse, to keep you connected and up to date on COCO news and events
- Free access to Nice Ride bikes
- Dog-friendly locations
- Guest privileges at coworking spaces and Google Tech Hubs across the country and world
Optional amenities include:
- Add-on mailbox and locker services
- Parking at preferred contract and daily rates (at some locations)