Minneapolis – Uptown
In the heart of one of the city’s most bustling neighborhoods, COCO Uptown is located at the intersection of Lake and Lagoon, along the Greenway bike route. Close to the lakes, shops, unique restaurants and nightlife. Memberships available at this location for individuals, groups and enterprise.
Best (Solo) Practices: Getting Contract Work
Part 1 of a Three-part Series
Want to snag the next great client, plum project, or creative challenge? This event is for you. A panel of industry leaders will discuss what they look for when hiring creative talent. Panelists will include:
- Reid Peifer, Partner, Modern Tribe
- Jenn Mundahl Morgan, Independent Project Management
- Ryan Libby, Director of Studio Services, Martin Williams
- Rick Dupre, Senior Art Director and Brand Manager, Allianz Life
Meet fellow creatives, swap business stories, and participate in a Q&A with the experts.
Wednesday, September 9
6:00 pm—8:00 pmRegister Now
Explore with us!
Camp COCO, October 9 – 11, 2015
Join us on the North Shore of Lake Superior for our first-ever weekend retreat, where you can take stock of your life’s situation, indulge your imagination and thoughtfully plot your next moves. Early bird rates expire August 31, 2015!
- Get inspired – hear from other explorers and entrepreneurs
- Enjoy a dose of nature
- Spend time with friends and meet new ones
13 hours agoToday is THE last day to grab Early Bird tix for Camp COCO! On the fence? Still have questions? See the FAQ or ask us http://t.co/MGxL2Ige0e