St. Paul User’s Guide
Consider this the 411 on working at COCO St. Paul. Please let us know if we've missed any information that your coworkers might benefit from!
Getting there and back
- This is your target destination: 213 4th St. E., St. Paul, MN, 55101 (directly across from Union Depot). We’re on the 4th floor.
- Bus: See Metro Transit’s exhaustive list of nearby bus routes and stations.
- Bike: You can ride to COCO and bring your bike up to the space for safekeeping.
- Light rail: The Central Corridor line stops right outside our front door!
Where to park
If you’re looking for a bargain:
- The City of St. Paul has a good parking map of the area.
- Parkopedia has an even better map, including prices.
If you need convenience:
- The Lowertown Parking Ramp is kitty corner from our block with entrances on Jackson and Sibley. (1st hour: $4, Daily: $10, Monthly: $125)
- The Cray Plaza Ramp is one block away, with an entrance on 5th St. (1st hour: $5, Daily: $14, Monthly: $155)
What to bring
- Power supply for your computer AND mobile devices
- Headphones or earbuds (universal coworking symbol for “Do Not Disturb”)
- Mouse and keyboard, if you use ‘em.
- An extra monitor (storage is available for rent if you want to leave a monitor)
- Home lunch (we have a refrigerator, microwave, oven and range) or money for lunch at a local eatery.
- Business cards!
- A full-time Community Manager, whose job it is to make your day successful
- Wi-Fi – blazing fast 1 GB fiber
- Notary service
- HD TVs in all conference rooms, projectors available if needed
- White boards and dry erase markers
- Coffee and tea
- Filtered water
- Plates, glasses, utensils
- Full kitchenette, with refrigerator, microwave, oven & range
- Free access to Nice Ride bikes
Where to eat
- View this map of our favorite nearby eateries.
- Here are some other member favorites:
- Golden’s Deli: Two blocks out our front door and to your left.
- D-Brian’s Deli: Two blocks out our front door and to your right.
- Food Trucks: On a beautiful day, during lunch hours, enjoy the food trucks just two blocks away at Mears Park.
- Galtier Plaza Towers, three blocks away on North Sibley, across from Mears Park houses a Subway, Italian and Asian fast food
- Christos (Greek): Across the street at the beautiful and historic Union Depot. Speedy lunch buffet Monday-Friday.
- Barrio (Mexican): Three blocks away on 6th Street, across from Mears Park
- Public Kitchen and Bar: Three blocks away on 6th Street, across from Mears Park
- Heartland Restaurant and Wine Bar: Three blocks away on 5th Street, across from the St. Paul Saints’, CHS Field
You may also want to check out this map of useful spots nearby.