- Random fact:
I used to be a flight attendant and a teacher.
- When I’m not at COCO, you’ll find me:
Trying to cover all of Chicago by foot or adding to my list of favorite deep dish joints in the city.
- Three words to describe me:
Creative, adventurous, happy-go-lucky
- My favorite word:
- My favorite quote:
“If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” Ronald Dahl
- My favorite Minneapolis neighborhood:
*Chicago neighborhood* Wicker Park- It would take a lifetime to find all the hidden gems in this neighborhood.
- My favorite local bar/restaurant:
- The last song I played on my iPod/smartphone:
High Rule- Touch
- How I describe my job at COCO:
My job is all about being flexible, thinking on my toes, being creative, inspiring others, helping members build relationships, making everyone in the space feel successful, planting seeds for learning, and so much more.
- If I could have one superpower:
The ability to apparate.