Camp COCO 2017
Oct. 13 – 15
It’s never too early to start making plans for the next Camp COCO.
We’ll be heading back up to Wolf Ridge on the beautiful shores of Lake Superior on the weekend of October 13th-15th, 2017. Our two successful trips to camp the past couple of years have helped us identify the most valuable and enriching elements of the experience, and we already know that the third annual Camp COCO is going to be the best one yet.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Motorcoach transportation to and from Camp COCO
- Inspiring keynote speakers, including the dynamic Pascal Finette
- How-to workshops to get you motivated and equipped to tackle your dreams (New this year!)
- Yummy food and adult beverages, all weekend long
- Rustic but comfy lodging (in real beds, with bathrooms nearby)
- Fun and challenging activities to get you outside your comfort zone
- Camp COCO swag
- Opportunities to connect with other dreamers and doers in the glory of the autumnal north woods
At Camp COCO, not only can you take in the gorgeous stars in all their northern splendor, you get the tools you need to reach for them.
We’re opening up the advance ticket sale nice and early to our camp alumni this year. Having Camp COCO on your calendar is a gift to yourself—a commitment to your own growth and sense of possibility. We don’t want to wait one more minute to offer that to you. (What can we say? We’re impatient when it comes to delivering joy.)
We’ve added a pay half now and half later option. Tickets purchased before July 1, 2017 can be secured with half the total ticket price, with the remaining balance due on September 1st, 2017.
We can’t wait to see you there.